Monday, December 9, 2013

Music Monday 12/9/13

Yay! I'm so excited to start doing this again!

This week, I've been obsessed with a song many other people have been obsessed with recently. Check it out below, and see which song I've been belting out to for the past week.



You know what my favorite part of the song is (besides the lyrics and video and empowerment)? "My power flurries through the air into the ground/My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around/My thought crystallizes like an icy blast/I'm never going back. The past is in the past." I just think that this part really highlights how amazing Idina Menzel's singing is (I mean, it's all really amazing but especially the bridge).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...